Rules and Regulations :
- The contest is open to Indian nationals only.
- The article should be original and free from any form of plagiarism. If found to have plagiarism, the article will be immediately disqualified from the contest. All sources and references for data should be properly mentioned.
- The topics for article submission are:
i. Human Resource
vii. Lean Retailing
viii.Mergers and acquisitions and their impact
ix. Organizations of the future
Each article will have to be of minimum 600 words and should preferably be less than 2000 words. The articles need to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, a short bio and with your twitter id (optional) and blog link (optional). The subject line of the mail should read IdeasClash1.0_Article topic _ your name . The articles that will be posted during the contest cannot be posted in any other magazines/sites/personal blogs.
All articles need to be mailed in .doc format
A confirmation mail regarding approval/disapproval of the article will be sent within 48 hours of receiving the same. Once approved, the article will be considered an official entry in the contest.
- The Prizes for the contests will be :
1st Prize : Gifts worth Rs. 500 + an interview on ideasmakemarket
2nd Prize: Gifts worth Rs. 300
3rd Prize: Gifts worth Rs. 200
The winners will be determined by the number of Facebook recommendations the article receives ( A recommendation button will be present at the end of the article). In case of a tie, the decision of the organizing committee will be considered as final.
- The dates for submitting the articles will be from 7th August, 2011 to 21st August, 2011. Articles received after 21st August will not be entertained for the contest.
- Only Facebook recommendations received till 31st August will be considered for the contest. The winners will be declared on 1st September,2011.
- Early bird advantage : Articles that will be approved, will be immediately posted. So an article that is posted on 7th August will have a voting (Facebook recommendation) window of 24 days, whereas an article posted on 21st August will have a voting window of just 10 days !
- All articles that will be approved during the contest will also be published in our free ebook “Thinktank” 3 & 4 .
- In case of any dispute, decision of the organizing committee will be treated as final.
In case of any queries, feel free to mail us at email@example.com !