You need to be a member of the sites to access the full version of the site or use the content or services. Membership is free and you can easily become a member by using social login or registering in the portal.
On becoming a member, you will be required to enter into a separate Membership Agreement.
- Your use of the portal does not grant to you any ownership of any data or materials you may access on or through the portal or any intellectual property rights subsisting any content, data or materials you may access on it.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that those people who use the portal do the same.
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to IdeasMakeMarket.com :
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; and
- a statement by you, that you warrant that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
For such events, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the aforesaid information.
Copyright and Best Practices
- IdeasMakeMarket and its logo are registered Trade Marks of IdeasMakeMarket.com and others.
- No content on our portal can be reproduced without explicit prior consent from us. If you seek to reproduce a content in part or whole, please email us at email@example.com
- IdeasMakeMarket.com may, at its sole discretion, revise or change these Terms and Conditions (in whole or in part) from time to time and at any time without notice to you.
- Changes in the Terms and Conditions will be effective as and when posted by us on the portal.
- Your continued use of the portal and/or the services made available on it after any changes to the Terms and Conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
- You are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of information/articles/content you post on the portal.
- IdeasMakeMarket.com disclaims any liability for links to another web site.
- The views expressed by any member/author/admin is their own and may not reflect that of the website.
By accessing the Website, You have agreed to the terms set out in this Policy. Unless stated otherwise, the Policy applies to all information that the portal has about You and Your account.
By using this Website and the products, content and services provided on the site, You agree and acknowledge that Your Personal Information collected through the Website may be transferred across national boundaries and stored and processed in any country around the world. You also acknowledge that in certain countries or with respect to certain activities, the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of Your information may be undertaken by trusted third party vendors or agents of IdeasMakeMarket.com such as credit card processors, web hosting providers, communication services, and web analytic providers, to help facilitate IdeasMakeMarket.com in providing certain functions.
If You choose to visit the Website, Your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and the site’s Terms and Conditions. In addition to the foregoing, any disputes arising under this Policy shall be governed by the laws of India.