What are the recent changes in Pan Card rules?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Baalkrishan Thaman 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author
     Baalkrishan Thaman 
    Participant

Some of new rules are implemented for the using or applying pan card. What are those? I am getting some key points and expanded nature of ideas from websites. It is given general way of applying, duplicate pan card applying rules, lost pan card online application, if the pan cards are getting any damage means how to reprint that etc are know with those reference books. I am tracking all needs about the pan card for individuals and companies also. I am using two pan cards. One of me and one for my company. I am selling dress materials in online for the customers.
    More of customers are paying their amount via online or net banking way. So the amount deposited to the bank automatically. I need to collect my amount from bank means submit my pan card details. But some of rules and conditions are changed at recent days for the pan card in business. I need to know about that. Submit the lists of changes are available in that. I need the pan card related provisions and transaction limits are also decided as new. So please tell me those details here. I have change my pan card address details and phone number. It is getting as wrong and i am not able to get the notification in old phone number. So i have changed other one. I need to know the new plans and rules for manage it and review for my business. It is essential for tracking the best sources to use for my business. I am telling all details and helps for new user to applying their business pan card. Online business is good and containing the some rules also. Pan card is must for all users for sending or collecting money from bank. Let me know

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 IdeasMakeMarket.com India's Finest Management Portal. IdeasMakeMarket and its logo are registered trademarks.

Forgot your details?