Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Seema Kohar
    Participant

Hi, I am currently  working towards developing a strategic HR scorecard for an organization and I need to know about some tools which are commonly used for predictive analysis. Can someone help me with such tools?

Sourav Roy
    Participant

I think regression analysis can be the one.. u can do it through spss..

Abhirup
    Keymaster

Though, I am not sure if this is the right response, but Pega BPM has a tool known as Next Best Action Marketing (NBAM) Framework that can be used for predictive analytics for marketing firms.

Sarthak Brahma
    Participant

Regression Analysis can surely help. You may begin with the Survival Analysis, Time Series Models to Logistic Regression , Discrete Choice Models and so on.

Sourav Roy
    Participant

For strategic HR purposes, i dont think of using high end tools.. however simple SPSS and Minitab will help finding regression or multivariate regression.

Jayita
    Participant

Yes, even I don’t think we need very high end tools for Strategic HR. Since you want to prepare a Scorecard, I presume you are looking for cause-effect drivers of employee performance, and in this case a multivariate regression analysis will work fine (according to my knowledge.) You can use SPSS, it is simple and effective.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Follow us

©2010-2023 IdeasMakeMarket.com |Contact Us | T&C | Privacy Policy

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account