Predictive analysis in HR

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jayita 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
     Seema Kohar 
    Participant

Hi, I am currently  working towards developing a strategic HR scorecard for an organization and I need to know about some tools which are commonly used for predictive analysis. Can someone help me with such tools?

Sourav Roy 
    Participant

I think regression analysis can be the one.. u can do it through spss..

Abhirup Bhattacharya 
    Keymaster

Though, I am not sure if this is the right response, but Pega BPM has a tool known as Next Best Action Marketing (NBAM) Framework that can be used for predictive analytics for marketing firms.

Sarthak Brahma 

Regression Analysis can surely help. You may begin with the Survival Analysis, Time Series Models to Logistic Regression , Discrete Choice Models and so on.

Sourav Roy 
    Participant

For strategic HR purposes, i dont think of using high end tools.. however simple SPSS and Minitab will help finding regression or multivariate regression.

Jayita 
    Participant

Yes, even I don’t think we need very high end tools for Strategic HR. Since you want to prepare a Scorecard, I presume you are looking for cause-effect drivers of employee performance, and in this case a multivariate regression analysis will work fine (according to my knowledge.) You can use SPSS, it is simple and effective.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us

Send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2017 IdeasMakeMarket.com India's Finest Management Portal. IdeasMakeMarket and its logo are registered trademarks.

Forgot your details?