Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Abhirup
    Keymaster

Dear all,

Please use this thread for posting all your queries with respect to NMIMS admissions for 2016 – 18.   :good:

Devyani Garg
    Participant

MBA Core rank 1280, HR rank 857. Any chances of converting NMIMS Mumbai in the second list? They have called 1150 people for the first merit list of core.

Abhirup
    Keymaster

MBA Core rank 1280, HR rank 857. Any chances of converting NMIMS Mumbai in the second list? They have called 1150 people for the first merit list of core.

Yes there is an outside chance. You may make it.

Jay
    Participant

How much does NM brand help you after 4-5 years?

Jay
    Participant

Also how good is Finance at NM? How are the placements? Are they really as good as the placements that are mentioned in the placement report?(average 16 lakh). Does batch strength affect placements for an average person? Please give an honest answer as I come from an underprivileged background and I have to be sure before I pay the fees (through loan)

Abhirup
    Keymaster

How much does NM brand help you after 4-5 years?

NM as a brand is rated fairly highly in the industry. This is what I can say after 3 years of post MBA experience.

Abhirup
    Keymaster

Also how good is Finance at NM? How are the placements? Are they really as good as the placements that are mentioned in the placement report?(average 16 lakh). Does batch strength affect placements for an average person? Please give an honest answer as I come from an underprivileged background and I have to be sure before I pay the fees (through loan)

Finance as a department in terms of faculty and exposure is fairly strong in NM. Average placement in my view will be around 13-14 Lakhs…

Take a call depending on the other options that you have.

Jay
    Participant

Ok thanks.

Jay
    Participant

How badly does batch strength affect summer and final placements?

Abhirup
    Keymaster

How badly does batch strength affect summer and final placements?

The question starts with a negative tone. If you are good, batch size should not matter to you and if you are not, it wont matter in any case.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Follow us

©2010-2023 IdeasMakeMarket.com |Contact Us | T&C | Privacy Policy

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account