Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 131 through 137 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Abhirup
    Keymaster

Hi Sir, Got shortlist with 208 score Xth 82 xii 79.4 Grad 65.2 from IIT Delhi have 29 months work experience as of now in Power Sector hobbies : Trading, football, and I love managerial responsibilities extra curriculum : Overall Publicity Coordinator at IIT cultural fest aand few others managerial responsibilities also Given that I am avg or below avg in CD. But I can crack PI do you think I have a chance of convert MBA core?

Right now just focus on doing well in the CD and PI and the rest will take care of itself.

Abhirup
    Keymaster

Things to mention: Score:225 Sectional scores:QA: 87, Eng: 54 LR: 84 Class X percentage:80.5 Class XII percentage:87.2 Graduation percentage:76 Work ex(in months) :22 Special achievements, hobbies :Hobbies: Writing Poems. Got appreciated from cambridge univ professor for my poem. Hold rank 1st and 3rd in 2nd and 3rd year of engg respectively. Highest marks in maths in class 10th and 12th in my district

Profile looks good  :good:

Abhirup
    Keymaster

<b>Hi, </b> Needed some help regarding SOP for NMIMS, as i have never prepared one before, it will be really helpful if you can provide with some pointers for the same.

It should contain the following:
    1. A brief introduct- your city, nature family etc.
    2. Your education and experience
    3. Areas where you have shown leadership skills
    4. How you feel MBA will help you
    5. Why NMIMS
    6. Your long term goals

Akash
    Participant

Hi,

Please let me know if I stand a chance to get a final call from NMIMS Bangalore.I have got a cd/pi call from there by getting bare minimum 190.Is the weightage for nmate score is 70% in NMIMS bangalore?

Nmat score-190 ….all cut off clear for NMIMS bangalore PGDM

class 10 marks-84%

class 12 marks-70 %

graduation-B.tech In EE with 74%

Work exp-43 months inIT

varun gaur
    Participant

nmat score -224 %ile-99.34

x-87

xii-81.4

grad-7.05 pointer(fresher)

achievements-cleared first stage of NTSE and appeared for national level,was selected for city finals in national geographic talent hunt and in my college in 3rd year was the main organizer of the most successful event of my college tech fest out of the 56 events.

sir what do you think of my profile as a whole does getting a higher score would give me an edge over others or not ..?

Priya Agarwal
    Participant

nmat score- 206

10th – 9.4 cgpa

12th – 90%

graduation 69% B.com

what are my chances of converting calls from nmims bangalore?

is it true that 70% of weightage is given to nmat score? as i am not that good in GDs and PI.

Abhirup
    Keymaster

Hi guys,
    We have redesigned the entire portal. Requesting all to visit the site once and setup their profiles once and provide your feedbacks.

Regards,
    Abhirup

Viewing 7 posts - 131 through 137 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Follow us

©2010-2023 IdeasMakeMarket.com |Contact Us | T&C | Privacy Policy

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account