Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Abhirup
    Keymaster

how much role will cdpi will play in my case considering 85 prcnt is for nmat score plus academic profile. will my pi be more focussed on my work ex or will i be treated as a fresher with more focus on acads

Regardless of their weightage, they play a big factor. I knew ppl who had almost topped the written exam but ended up in the first waitlist… so it need not be just abt the weightage. You should focus on current affairs and business news, and you may be treated as a fresher, coz seven months in IT is like pure bench.

Abhirup
    Keymaster

Want to pursue MBA in Systems. (What all questions do I need to prepare for) Hobbies – watching cricket Thanks Amanpreet Singh

Read about the IT industry dynamics and how different players are performing and short-term and long term outlook.

Abhirup
    Keymaster

OA 216 quant 76 LS 62 LR 78 Xth 85.67 XII 78.4 Graduation(B.tech NIT Jaipur)- 6.48 on a scale of 10 Extra curricular- represented college in cricket and swimming Work experience 18 months (till june 2014) june 14- till date entrepreneurial experience.

Not sure what your question is… :scratch:  :unsure:

Siddharth Shankar
    Participant

HI sir,
    Sorry of the vague post.Shared my profile so as to get an idea of the chances of getting a call for CD PI round.
    And does an entrepreneurial experience lessen my chances of converting?

Abhirup
    Keymaster

HI sir,
    Sorry of the vague post.Shared my profile so as to get an idea of the chances of getting a call for CD PI round. And does an entrepreneurial experience lessen my chances of converting?

On the contrary, it increases your chances by making it standout. Any MBA should focus on becoming an entrepreneur and the panelists will test you on this parameter and what you have built so far.

akhil jain
    Participant

Hi Sir,

Got shortlist with 208 score

Xth 82

xii 79.4

Grad 65.2 from IIT Delhi

have 29 months work experience as of now in Power Sector

hobbies : Trading,  football, and I love managerial responsibilities

extra curriculum : Overall Publicity Coordinator at IIT cultural fest  aand few others managerial responsibilities also

Given that I am avg or below avg in CD.  But I can crack PI

do you think I have a chance of convert MBA core?

Pritam Mukherjee
    Participant

Score : 208
    Sectionals – QA 93, LS 55, LR 60
    X – 83.2
    XII – 89.6
    Grad- B.Tech 8.17/10 (76.7%) NIT Durgapur
    Work ex – 39 months (Engineering consultancy)
    Sp achievements – An active member of a volunteer driven Education Project for the Underpriviledged
    Presenting a Research paper On International Seminal Presentation Conducted at NIT Durgapur

recently inducted in JFN (a leadership development programme for young leaders) in my Company (Fortune 500)

Hobbies – Playing TT

Please suggest.  I want to take up Marketing (I also did formal training in Music, but didn’t mention it as I am not up to date with latest trends which may come up during PI)

Akriti Rastogi
    Participant

Things to mention:

Score:225

Sectional scores:QA: 87, Eng: 54 LR: 84

Class X percentage:80.5

Class XII percentage:87.2

Graduation percentage:76

Work ex(in months) :22

Special achievements, hobbies :Hobbies: Writing Poems. Got appreciated from cambridge univ professor for my poem.
    Hold rank 1st and 3rd in 2nd and 3rd year of engg respectively. Highest marks in maths in class 10th and 12th in my district

Garry
    Participant

<b>Hi, </b>

Needed some help regarding SOP for NMIMS, as i have never prepared one before, it will be really helpful if you can provide with some pointers for the same.

Abhirup
    Keymaster

Score : 208 Sectionals – QA 93, LS 55, LR 60 X – 83.2 XII – 89.6 Grad- B.Tech 8.17/10 (76.7%) NIT Durgapur

Just stay calm and do your bit.

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Follow us

©2010-2023 IdeasMakeMarket.com |Contact Us | T&C | Privacy Policy

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account