Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Tushar Malhotra
    Participant

@Abhirup please check this updated profile i missed quite a few points as i just wrote my recent achievements

extra curricular activities

3 online courses on competitive strategy, advanced competitive strategy and new models of business in society from Coursera with 100% score in all 3.(2013-2014)

MUN higher recommendation (2nd prize) at inter-college level (2013)

Internshaala Internship story contest selected in top 50 all over India, 1000 cash award (2014)

Editor of college magazine (2014)

Active Quizzer with awards at college and school level ( 2005- present)

Global English Language Test rank 106 in Delhi (2011)

Essay writing competition 7th in Delhi (2008)

hobbies

Watching lawn Tennis (Fanatic Federer Fan)

Writing poems (1 published by oxford) (2011)

Baking Desserts

My main question to you is Abhirup that hobbies need not always be related to MBA they are what you do in your free time, can relate them to creativity and that it’s importance for MBA’s that can be worked upon but is it necessary to have a hobby related to MBA ?

Abhirup
    Keymaster

@Abhirup My main question to you is Abhirup that hobbies need not always be related to MBA they are what you do in your free time, can relate them to creativity and that it’s importance for MBA’s that can be worked upon but is it necessary to have a hobby related to MBA ?

No it is not. You had given very limited information in your previous comment. So naturally I questioned as an interviewer should to prepare you better.

Tushar Malhotra
    Participant

How are the extra curricular activities ? tried to cover all major ones i had in the past years

What chronological order should be maintained

should the certificates be in terms of relevance or in terms of year wise ?

nitin shaw
    Participant

Hi Sir,
    First of all good wishes
    Overall Score:228
    QA-84, LS-74, LR-70
    X,XII-around 90..
    Graduation-59 ECE
    3 months job at core company then left
    an internship as Business Development Associate and also helped my friend in his startup.
    Kindly evaluate my profile and guide me towards my strategy for cdpi preparation.

Abhirup
    Keymaster

How are the extra curricular activities ? tried to cover all major ones i had in the past years What chronological order should be maintained should the certificates be in terms of relevance or in terms of year wise ?

We will discuss once call list is declared. Dont worry 🙂

Tushar Malhotra
    Participant

@Abhirup Thanks a lot for all the guidance and help

Abhirup
    Keymaster

Hi Sir, First of all good wishes Overall Score:228 QA-84, LS-74, LR-70 X,XII-around 90.. Graduation-59 ECE 3 months job at core company then left an internship as Business Development Associate and also helped my friend in his startup.

Thanks Nitin for the wishes. Acads till 12th look good.

Why so many changes post graduation?

nitin shaw
    Participant

Sir lack of focus and priority would rank first in the list. Is it the only deterrent thing in the profile adn how should I approach to combat questions  based on those.Sir kindly help.

Chittresh Lohani
    Participant

OA-214

QA-82 LS-65 LR-67

Xth-85.8%

XIIth-84%

GRAD-60.6%

Work exp-NIL

do i stand any chance of getting a call from mumbai?

arpit kothari
    Participant

OA-211      QA-83, LR-66 and LS-62

X-81 XII-74.8 and Grads – 72.4

Work ex- 26 months. Can you please tell my chances and also some info regarding NGO work will be quite helpful. Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Follow us

©2010-2023 IdeasMakeMarket.com |Contact Us | T&C | Privacy Policy

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account