Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Abhirup
    Keymaster

I have applied to all the IIMs, IMI, IMT, MDI. What is the scope with my percentile and which other colleges should I apply to?

You will be getting calls from the newer IIMs , IMI and IMT. MDI looks unlikely.

I believe XAT is still left. All the best for that.

arpit kothari
    Participant

@Abhirup- can u please tell me more about LIBA why it’s not recommended! :wacko:

My intention is just to weigh my options. I am thinking of applying to it just because of two criteria :

1) Fees is around 8 lacks

2) Avg package is around 8 lacs.

3) Batch strength is moderate around 130

Abhirup
    Keymaster

@Abhirup- can u please tell me more about LIBA why it’s not recommended! :wacko: My intention is just to weigh my options. I am thinking of applying to it just because of two criteria : 1) Fees is around 8 lacks 2) Avg package is around 8 lacs. 3) Batch strength is moderate around 130

Choosing a B-school is not only on account of package or batch size or fees. The decision should be on the basis of location, roles on offer and the brand that you build. You will do MBA once in your life. So better do it from right place.

So my suggestion, do not make decision on basis of Fees. Hope this answers. :good:

arpit kothari
    Participant

Abhirup Bhattacharya wrote:

arpit kothari wrote:
    @Abhirup- can u please tell me more about LIBA why it’s not recommended! :wacko: My intention is just to weigh my options. I am thinking of applying to it just because of two criteria : 1) Fees is around 8 lacks 2) Avg package is around 8 lacs. 3) Batch strength is moderate around 130

Choosing a B-school is not only on account of package or batch size or fees. The decision should be on the basis of location, roles on offer and the brand that you build. You will do MBA once in your life. So better do it from right place. So my suggestion, do not make decision on basis of Fees. Hope this answers. :good:

Thanks buddy!!

Anuradha Srivastava
    Participant

IIM Ahmedabad shortlists out! See here. http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/programmes/admission-details.html
    Shortlist is out for the PGP 2015 – 17 batch. PGP – ABM shortlist is still not out yet.
    After picking Top 50 candidates from all disciplines, the following are the cut offs for the calls-
    Minimum CAT percentile for General category candidates : 99.67
    Minimum CAT percentile for NC-OBC category candidates: 96.42
    Minimum CAT percentile for SC category candidates : 90.68
    Minimum CAT percentile for ST category candidates : 81.10
    Minimum CAT percentile for DA category candidates : 86.76

Akul Singh
    Participant

got 98.1 in xat….bt QA is 70.46 🙁

CAT was 95.93..

confused..hav applied only for imi till nw..

help!

X 93.6   XII 78.00

BTech 7.15 till 7th sem

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Follow us

©2010-2023 IdeasMakeMarket.com |Contact Us | T&C | Privacy Policy

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account