Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gaurav_chawla
    Participant

THis year i got selected for nm hyd.. i would like to know more about this campus..is it worth investing 15 lac ..hows d campus..placements,faculties,crowd and learnings..avg pkg they claim to be 8.5..how true it is??

Abhirup
    Keymaster

Can u pls tell me about your profile, other calls, etc. ?

gaurav_chawla
    Participant

final year grad..xth–85

xiith –85

btech–80

currently placed in it firm ..i screwed up my cat ..n no good calls..n haven’t filled much forms..now i think that with job i’l not be able to prepare well.. n again if i happen to land up at avg clgs then it’ll b of no use..n now if being a fresher i go fr mba frm nm hyd that could help me to move ahead in this domain only..n may b if my starting is bit low then i could catch up in other 2 yrs ..n mba would help me to remain in that domain only..

p.s this is my personal observation

i would like to know whether my thought process is correct or not and will nm hyd solve my purpose..is it a good /decent clg for a fresher to get a start..

what r ur views on nm hyd..and what can a frsher expect rm nm hyd ..plcmnts n learnings??

thanxx..

Abhirup
    Keymaster

My suggestion to you is since you are a fresher, take up a job and attempt again this year. Most of the CAT takers are those who manage it with a full-time job and since you have already prepared for an year, you will be able to do it.

NM Hyd is an emerging B-school. You will only do MBA once in a lifetime, so make your choices wisely.

gaurav_chawla
    Participant

Hi..is it not difficult to prepare along side job..

Abhirup
    Keymaster

No Gaurav… considering you have already prepared once, 15 hours per week till August and from there onwards giving a little bit more effort will seal it for you 🙂 :good:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Follow us

©2010-2023 IdeasMakeMarket.com |Contact Us | T&C | Privacy Policy

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account