Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Abhirup
    Keymaster

Hello friends and mentors, I have converted NM(HR) and TAPMI. The thing is I want to study for a year and gain knowledge in every field, after that I want to decide in which stream I want to pursue my career. Need your inputs which one to select. If possible, please shed some light on the placements perspective also. Thanks!

Given the choice NMIMS for you. However, you need to be sure you want a career as HR or not.

Abhirup
    Keymaster

what is NM niche specialization ?? Finance/Marketing

Actually it is both. Though Marketing roles are more.

Ritesh_Agarwal
    Participant

Hi, Can you please throw some light on the course NMIMS – Pharma? How good it the course and its placements ?

Also upto what waiting list it can be slipped to? My current waiting list is 195, do you see any chances ?

Abhirup
    Keymaster

NMIMS MBA Pharma is a pretty good course with nice placements. Can I know your background?

Regarding WL 195, a lot will depend on how many people join other b-schools or will go for other alternatives.

Ritesh_Agarwal
    Participant

This is actually for my younger brother who is a BDS doctor and is looking to do a MBA in either Healthcare or Pharma..He last year passed out and is about to finish his internship in his college by April 2015 end.

I know that WL will depend upon other candidates joining other institutes, but is there any remote chances with WL 195 by seeing previous years ? Also till when can we expect to see second waiting list for this course ?

Thanks.

Abhirup
    Keymaster

@ritesh_agarwal my suggestion is why is he not considering the core mba program? I had quite a few doctors in core program in my batch. Secondly while placements are good in Pharma program, core placements are much better.

Regarding movement of WL, 195 looks a bit difficult honestly, but let’s keep fingers crossed. For date of second list, I suggest you should contact the admissions cell.

Ritesh_Agarwal
    Participant

I wish we can get admission in NMIMS core MBAs. 🙂 We have been only called for MBA pharma from Narsee Monjee, hence no other option left from there. There are other colleges which we have applied and are in process for core MBA are KJ Somaiya, Wellinkar, SITM. SIMSREE, TISS etc.

While core MBA from a good institute is definitely on priority but second obvious choice is Health care sector after being from Medical science background. We have also taken admission in SIHS (Symbiosis Institute of Health Science) but looking for more better options.

Obviously, we are not looking for core MBAs from any average institute after having a doctor degree.

Shubhadeep Basak
    Participant

It’s regarding NMIMS Mumbai core. I am waitlisted and my merit rank is 1137. What are my chances of conversion? By how much will the waitlist move at least ?

Abhirup
    Keymaster

It’s regarding NMIMS Mumbai core. I am waitlisted and my merit rank is 1137. What are my chances of conversion? By how much will the waitlist move at least ?

It will all depend on how many ppl withdraw. The list will only move if less than 500 have joined.

ANAND KRISHNAN
    Participant

Hey,

I have been waitlisted @ merit no:1178.what are my chances once other top b schools results are out.Read somewhere that last year the final convert was @ 1073.Is there an increase in number of seats this year at NM Mumbai?..otherwise why are they calling 1100 ppl in the first place ?

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Follow us

©2010-2023 IdeasMakeMarket.com |Contact Us | T&C | Privacy Policy

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account