Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Abhirup
    Keymaster

Most MBAs these days are looking purely for salary, but is this really true??

A recent study by Crisil has revealed that the average annual salary offered to students during placements in close to 40% of B-schools across the country is less than Rs 3 lakh. Surprised??

Sarthak Brahma
    Participant

It is indeed true that the logic of most people behind pursuing MBA is mostly that they would get a high salary job right-away. While many don’t care much about what they will learn in the process, it is also to be noted that MBA programs generally train people in business and not in management and leadership per se. It depends on the individual how much he is motivated to take up these qualities through the program. Also, some people take up the programs because of attractive prospects of growth as a professional later in their lives if not right after graduation. Although the salary factor is primary behind their decision, the stat provided by you is again a revelation.

Abhirup
    Keymaster

Fully agreed. Somehow I feel they should be more inclined about trying  to setup on their own, this in turn will create jobs. I can already find some of my batchmates taking the route of entrepreneurship…

Have a look at this video, yet ppl are still stressing on salary as the only criteria. (P.S.) The video though is a bit old.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Follow us

©2010-2023 IdeasMakeMarket.com |Contact Us | T&C | Privacy Policy

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account