Introduce yourself

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Abhirup Bhattacharya 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
     Abhirup Bhattacharya 
    Keymaster

Hi thanks for joining the site. It would be great if You could introduce yourself.

Name
    Short bio (2-3 lines)
    What are your expectations from this portal?

Founder , Ideasmakemarket.com
    MBA Finance, NMIMS, Mumbai 2011-13

Jain Thomas 
    Participant

Name : Jain Thomas
    College : XIMB
    Programme : MBA
    Background : B-Tech (CUSAT)
    Experience : 3 years (E-Commerce)
    Expectations : Platform for sharing ideas, source of interview/GD preparation content

Arpa Mitra 
    Participant

Name: Arpa Mitra
    Short Bio: I am an MBA aspirant and currently working for Infosys Technologies limited for the last two years.I completed my engineering from Heritage Institute of Technology,Kolkata. I hail from Kolkata and currently residing in Pune. I am an optimistic person by nature and self motivating by action. My interests includes blogging, reading and public speaking.
    Expectations: To gain knowledge about various management related affairs, good reads for GD PI, networking with alumni of MBA colleges and other MBA aspirant as well and to share views in the forum.

Shubhadeep Basak 
    Participant

I am Shubhadeep Basak. I am a Gold Medalist in Electrical Engineering.I have a good academic performance.My native place is Wardha, Maharashtra. I am passionate about singing and listening music.I am a straightforward person.I am neither an extrovert nor an introvert. I am optimistic and cool-minded.My other interests include reading books and writing poems.

Nikhil Bahrani 
    Participant

NAME- NIKHIL BAHRANI

I am an MBA aspirant. I  have completed b.com from shaheed bhagat singh college,delhi university. i did my schooling from modern school.  i am a optimistic and self motivating person who aims to lead people. i have strong academic record all through. i stood 2nd in clg in sem 4. i have strong attraction towards accounts and maths which is shown by never less than 90 score till graduation. i got selected in 100 finalists all india for empezar which was a management development programme and our team stood 2nd

Ashay Chaudhari 
    Participant

Name : Ashay Chaudhari

Work Ex : 13months as a Software Engineer

Expectations : A healthy discussion about choices to be made among the various management institutes, kind of profiles that one can expect after graduating from the colleges and to forge a good peer network with fellow MBA aspirants.

Abhirup Bhattacharya 
    Keymaster

Great to hear from all of you !!

Raahool Sharma 
    Participant

I am an MBA aspirant and I have a work ex of around 26 months in an Outsourcing Company. And after working in the industry for quite a bit time now, I am looking forward to get a management degree so as to enhance my leadership skills and strengthen my career.

My expectations from this portal is to get an insight about the MBA world and how the stalwarts in this sector behaves, talks, responds to different situations. As it also provides a platform for the aspirants like me, to able to interact with the premier b-school candidates, also eggs me on. 🙂

Abhirup Bhattacharya 
    Keymaster

Welcome Rahul !

Swapnil 
    Participant

Hi my name is @mindopener

I am pursuing my second post graduation.. MBA n previously I have completed my masters in Mass Comm..

I am more interested than just the surface which is always shown… having worked in media for 20 months i know how skim out the surface and that’s what I want to do!

@MindOpener

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 IdeasMakeMarket.com India's Finest Management Portal. IdeasMakeMarket and its logo are registered trademarks.

Forgot your details?