Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Abhirup
    Keymaster

MTS is continuously cheating customers by promising a service it cannot provide.

They have a refund policy as well, which they do not execute…

Please post your problems here, so that we can take them to court. There is no point requesting them.

Raahool Sharma
    Participant

This sort of issue is not limited to MTS, many of its peer companies does the same thing. I was living in Indore earlier, where I had a terrible experience with BSNL, and Airtel proved to be a Messiaah, by providing some unmatched quality of service. And now when I got shifted to Bangalore, my first choice was Airtel, undoubtedly. But that trust on Airtel was short lived as they failed to provide the required service and also has not given me, the caution money back even after 4 months have passed by. So it’s not just a matter of one company, it’s the employees, who provides services at different places amd that builds positive image and reputation.

Abhirup
    Keymaster

True but providing a speed of 10 bytes per seconds is clearly unacceptable. People in this country don’t take these ppl to court. This is now soon going to change hopefully.

Raahool Sharma
    Participant

On a lighter note – hope you are not planning to do a DHARNA  :mail:

B-)

Abhirup
    Keymaster

Lol…  but planning to take them to consumer court

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Follow us

©2010-2023 IdeasMakeMarket.com |Contact Us | T&C | Privacy Policy

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account