Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tulika Das
    Participant

Dear all

When is the best time to prepare for CAT ? Just want to have an idea since I am yet to start …

Regards,

Tuli :unsure:

Eeti Agarwal
    Participant

Hi Tulika, Ideally 6-8 dedicated months into the preparation are sufficient to crack the exam.  So, if you are planning to appear for CAT 2015, this is the perfect time for you to start preparing. 🙂 All the Best!  :good: Best, ET

Pritam Mukherjee
    Participant

Hi Tulika,

Start early. If you are giving it for the first time, start soon as you need some time to analyse where you stand. As Eeti said, 6-8 months are sufficient enough to crack every MBA exam out there. But, do rememer, by preparation, I strictly mean, dedicatedly and smartly. For any other concern, do get back to us..:)

Ankit Shetty
    Participant

Hi Tulika as Eeti and Pritam have already mentioned right now is the ideal time to start preparation.For successfully cracking any entrance exam is to understanding the pattern as each exam has its own level of skill sets.But the core preparation stays the same.Also try to find a Good Coaching centre in your Area and more importantly a Good Test Series for your mocks.Also stay Motivated throughout the preparation.Self Belief is great asset that will help you. All the best  :yahoo:

P.S -I also started around the same time last year.

Sarthak Brahma
    Participant

Hi Tulika. Sorry for the late reply but I too am an undergrad here so don’t know about it from experience. However, I have been advised to start upon it seriously from the start of 6th sem. Until then, we need to form a strong base with knowledge of current affairs, good communication skills and vocabulary. Again, others  would know better about it. All The Best  :good:

Tulika Das
    Participant

Thank u so much everyone !!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Follow us

©2010-2023 IdeasMakeMarket.com |Contact Us | T&C | Privacy Policy

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account