Goa Institute of Management (GIM) has once again accomplished 100% placement for the Class of 2015. The batch of 245 students saw an increase in 10% of the average salary to 8.75 lacs compared to last year.
Roles & Recruiters
Recruiter Profiles in Percentage
Sales & Marketing
Sales & Marketing area witnessed students securing offers from organizations such as Pidilite, Tata Motors, WCCLG, Godrej & Boyce, United Breweries, ThoughtWorks, Mastek, Syntel, Blue Ocean, Millward Brown, IMRB, Bisleri among others.
Consulting firms displayed confidence in GIM and made their presence by recruiting for consulting roles. The recruiters included Deloitte, KPMG, Cognizant.
BFSI sector witnessed recruiters such as HSBC, JP Morgan, eClerx, HDFC, HDFC Life, Verity, Fidelity Investments, AQ Insights, Tata Capital, Darashaw offering Investment Banking and other niche finance profiles.
IT & Services
The technology sector and allied fields included Wipro Technologies, Infosys, Accenture, HCL Technologies, TCS, Odessa Technologies, Photon Infotech.
- 40% of the batch bagged offers for more than INR 9 lakhs.
- JP Morgan, HCL Technologies, Infosys, HDFC, eClerx, Cognizant were among the largest recruiters
- 56 companies participated in the process with 6 first time recruiters
- Highest salary was 13.15 lacs, Median salary at 8.8 lacs and Average salary at 8.75 lacs
- 231 students participated in the process.