The competition provides an opportunity to write on one of the finest business portals in India.
The article must cater to one of the following topics:
1. Make in India or Make for India?
2. Is this China’s century?
3. Russian Rouble crisis – How to solve it?
4. Global energy prices – Will it fuel growth?
5. Smart Beta- Can it manage speculators?
6. Ethical marketing – Is it the end?
7. Paid Journalism- Will it continue?
8. India’s Education system – What ails us?
9. Afghanistan after US – Change in dynamics in South Asia?
10. India’s PE funds – Are they finally blooming?
11. Ecommerce in India: Will the bubble burst ?
12. Restructuring Indian Railways
13. India’s Aviation sector – The way forward
14. The future of Mobile
15. The price of disruption
16. Green Supply chain – Strategic priority?
17. Future of Analytics
Top 2 Entries will each get :
- Cool IdeasMakeMarket T-shirt
- 1 year subscription of Outlook Money
- Certificate from IdeasMakeMarket (Hard Copy)
- Chance to work in a Project from IdeasMakeMarket or an associated Start-up
*E-Certificates of participation for top 10 entries
Rules & Guidelines!
- The event is open for all participants globally. The participation can be in the form of an individual or in a team of two.
- The article must be original and free from plagiarism. We have a zero tolerance policy towards plagiarised content and the author(s) may face permanent ban from writing in our site if proven guilty.
- Campus Ambassadors of IdeasMakeMarket.com are allowed to participate, however they will not be eligible for the top 2 prizes.
If your article is approved for the event
-It cannot be posted on any other blog/site.
-References (if used) for the article should be provided.
-The article should not have been sent to any other online or offline event in the past or published on any blog/website.
The minimum word count for the article is 1000 words. There is an upper limit of 2000 words.
How to participate?
- Register at our site by logging in through Facebook/Linkedin or Google. You can find the login buttons at our home page and on any other page.
- Visit this link : http://ideasmakemarket.com/
submit-article and submit your article. Make sure to mention your short bio at the end of the article. Select Category as “Contests and Events” while submitting the article.
- Mail us the photographs/graphs/tables to firstname.lastname@example.org along with link to your profile in the site with subject as “Name_Organisation_IMM”
- Once submitted, you will hear from us regarding the status in next 24 to 72 hours. Once approved the article will go live in next 24 hours. We will drop you a mail once it is live.
- Quality of article : 50%
- Comments : 40%
- Social Shares: 10%
- Last Date to submit : 3oth Jan 2015
- Declaration of Results : 7th Feb, 2015