- Women are the critical economic participants and contributors to economic growth.
- Women bring integrity, compassion and accountability in the position they work in.
- India ranks 96 out of the 177 countries in the gender development index of UNDP
- Just over 54% of women are able to read and write in India.
- Women in Indian companies constitute just 18% in medium and 5 % in large companies.
|Politicians like Sushma Swaraj symbolise the increasing importance for women in Indian Politics|
This change is because of many factors, one of which is relationship. Even though we live in a technology-driven world, it’s still a human world and relationships still matter. This is where women radiate. Men be given are informers while women are real communicators. Hence the shift in business from informing to communicating provides great opportunity for women leadership.